HOW TO ORDER
Step 1: Add items to your cart.
Step 2: Click the cart to Checkout.
Step 3: Fill in your shipping details and place your order.
Step 4: You will see a screen like below that will contain the Bitcoin payment information required to complete your order:
IMPORTANT: The BTC amount and Bitcoin wallet address shown in the image above is only for demonstrative purposes ONLY. DO NOT use this wallet address. Each order has a unique Bitcoin wallet address associated with it. When that specific wallet address receives funds, it will generate an order request in our internal systems so that we know that you’ve paid and to send out your order. You should only ever send funds to the wallet address shown in the step. Do not reuse any old addresses from previous orders to deposit into as those addresses are discarded once they’ve been used)
Step 5: Now to purchase the Bitcoin, there’s a few different choices available (listed in no particular order):
– bitcoin.com.au – Quick Guide here (Fastest, Order in under 10 minutes)
– CoinLoft (quick & easy cash deposits) – read note below:
CoinLoft is recommended for their quickest turnaround as no account registration is necessary to buy Bitcoin, but it does require you to deposit at a bank branch.
– CoinTree (cash deposits and bank transfers) – read note below:
Before sending any BTC to us through CoinTree, please go to “Settings” and select “Always BTC” as the “Bitcoin unit” or there’ll be errors when you pay us.
– CoinSpot (bank transfers)
– CoinJar (BPAY and bank transfers)
– BTradeAustralia (bank transfers)
– LocalBitcoins (cash deposits and bank transfers)
– BTCMarkets (bank transfers).
– BitPeople (bank transfers)
Step 6: Once you’re ready to purchase the Bitcoin, you will need to supply the Bitcoin provider with the wallet address and amount that was displayed to you on our checkout as depicted in Step 4.
(NOTE: Some of the Bitcoin providers listed above require you to register and provide a form of verification in order to activate your account. This is nothing to be alarmed about, they’re like any ordinary financial institution. Buying Bitcoin is not illegal so it is safe to verify your account.)
Once your Bitcoin order has been fulfilled and we receive the funds into our wallet address, you will receive an email notifying you that the order has been created and is pending processing. We will then send you a follow up email to let you know once it has been sent out. And that’s it!
If you have any issues with the Bitcoin or ordering process, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
How to obtain Bitcoin in under 10 minutes
Quick Order Guide: BTC
This is a step by step guide for paying for your order via www.banxa.com
Using this guide first time customers can generally complete an order in under 30 minutes. Customers can pay via
Banxa.com is an Australian company with the fastest setup in just a few easy steps you can pay us autonomously.
1. Place an order with us
2. Note down the BTC amount and BTC wallet address provided at the checkout
3. Navigate to:
4. Input the BTC amount under “Receive”.
(Make sure you enter the BTC amount and not the dollar value. We require the exact BTC amount to process your order. Entering the dollar amount here doesn’t take the exchange commission fees into account.)
5. Under “Your Wallet Address” enter the bitcoin wallet address from our checkout.
6. Choose preferred payment method (POLI, CARD, PAY ID)
7. Click Create Order
8. Enter Your Email and submit verification
9. Verify your email via code
10. Complete the billing details (must match card/poli/pay id details)
11. Complete Verification with License or ID and Selfie
12. Complete payment via chosen method. You will receive an email with a status link to know when the order is complete.
Once completed payment, we will receive payment and you will receive an order confirmation from us (Usually within a couple of hours).
And that’s it. We will have your order sent out promptly!
Disclaimer: We are not associated in anyway with www.banxa.com, this is simply a guide to assist our customers that are new to ordering via bitcoin. The exchange rates and commission structure banxa.com uses may not be the best available and we encourage customers to do their own research.